For guaranteed quality and exceptional service call us today on 0800 146 786
Terms of website use
Information about us
www.bettaliving.co.uk is a site operated by We Fit Any Furniture LTD ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10475624 (England) and have our registered office at 1 Suthers Street, Oldham, OL9 7TH
We are a Company limited by Guarantee.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Website Cookies Policy
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie is stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
This site uses session cookies and persistent cookies.
We may generate statistical and other information about our websites use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website, for example, to determine popular product searches. None of this information contains any of your personal data and no electronic or hard copy is kept of any of these records.
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our [advertisers/service providers] may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
(1) [to track your browser across multiple websites;]
(2) [to build a profile of your web surfing;]
(3) [to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.]
[Our advertising services providers may send you cookies for the purpose of enabling the service of advertisements based on your previous visits to our website.]
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept or block cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. Doing this may also have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel
This website is owned and operated by Betta Living
If you have any questions about my cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email for clarification. For information on cusotmer complaints visit our cusotmer service page.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Virtual Store Viewer: All promotional messages that appear on our google store viewers were correct at the time photgraphed please be aware that soem of these message may no longer be available. See our offer pages for the most up to date offers.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please Get in Touch.
- We only send out brochures to the UK mainland. To keep informed of all the latest new offers available on our website, we can email you as soon as they are available. Some of the offers will only be available to customers who subscribe with us.
- We have a strict policy on who we share our data with, it's that strict we don't give it anyone outside our group. Your information is strictly confidential.
Special Offers and Promotions
- Any price indicators are based on guide layouts to allow for comparison between different ranges:Kitchen guide layout consists of 1 x 600 Tall Larder Unit, 1 x 500 Drawer Pack (3 Standard Drawers & 1 Pan Drawer), 1 x 600 Built Under Oven Housing, 1 x 1000 Corner Base Unit with a 500 Door,1 x 1000 highline base unit, 2 x 500 Wall Unit, 1 x 600 Wall Unit, End Panels, Integrated dish washer door, handles, plinth and cornice. Price excludes choice of worktop, accessories and appliances.
Bedroom guide layout consists of 2 x 500mm single wardrobes , 2 x 500mm bedside cupboard , 2 x 500mm single cupboard, 1 x 600mm kneehole pelmet.
- Any promotional discounts auoted throughout our site apply to furniture only, excludes appliances, accessories, and fitting.
Price Promise - We are confident that we offer the best possible value. If you see a fitted kitchen or fitted bedroom of the same quality and specification in another retailer’s showroom at a lower price, we will refund you the difference. Our Price Promise applies to furniture items for a period of 14 days after your purchase and excludes online only products. Please note that we are unable to offer our Price Promise for clearance items
The estimated delivery dates stated on site are based on customers ordering on the day the date was quoted and are subject to availability of Betta Living surveyors and installers. We will only work to delivery dates issued by our survey and delivery team. Any dates quote on site are purely to show the difference in lead time of different ranges.
Thank you for visiting our site.
You can contact us in writing at:
1 Suthers Street, Werneth, Oldham OL9 7TH
Registered Company Address:
We Fit Any Furniture LTD registered in England and Wales under company number 10475624 (England) and have our registered office at 1 Suthers Street, Oldham, OL9 7TH
If You Want to make a complaint
Our Complaints Procedures
Any complaint verbal or written will be referred to our complaints manager at the earliest opportunity or to a member of the senior management if the complaints manager is unavailable. We will also
- acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly
- give details in our acknowledgement letter of the Financial Ombudsman Service
- make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
- fully investigate the complaint
- keep you informed of our progress
- discuss with you our findings and proposed response
You will receive contact from us advising on progress if we cannot respond immediately. We will let you have our final response as soon as possible and not later than eight weeks.
We will be the first contact if you have any complaints. However, you can also refer your complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service if:
- you have already received our final response. The complaint must be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service no later than 6 months after the date on which we sent you the final response; or
- eight weeks have lapsed since we received your complaint. However, the complaint will not be considered by the Financial Ombudsman Service if it is referred more than 6 years after the event complained of or more than 3 years from the date on which you should have reasonably become aware that you had cause for complaint.
Adviser or Provider
Clients often express dissatisfaction to their adviser about the product provider. We will need to establish whether or not your complaint relates to the advice given, the adviser service or the service or performance of the product provider. If unclear, this must not delay investigation and we will proceed with our own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the complaint to the provider if appropriate in consultation with you.
The complaints manager will establish the nature and scope of your complaint having due regards to the Financial Conduct Authority’s direction:
- Deal with complaints promptly and fairly
- Give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress
It is the firm’s policy to treat all complainants the same, however, eligible complainants are legally defined and have additional rights in law that we must acknowledge and adhere to.
Eligible complainants are those who have a potential claim against a firm based whereby it believes he/she has suffered a financial loss due to poor advice or service that are:
- Private Individuals
- Companies within the EU definition of a microenterprise
- Charities with an income of under £1,000,000
- Trustees of a trust with assets of under £1,000,000
- Professional clients and eligible counterparties where the person is an individual acting for purposes outside his trade, business, craft or profession
The Financial Conduct Authority complaints rules apply to complaints:
- made by, or on behalf of an eligible complainant;
- relating to regulated activity;
- involving an allegation that the complainant has suffered, or may suffer, financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience;
- not resolved by close of business on the day following receipt;
- referred directly to the Ombudsman Service where the complainant and the firm have both consented to the FOS investigation
This will set out clearly the firm’s decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a clear method of calculation will be shown.
We must include details of the Financial Ombudsman Service in the final response if dealing with an eligible complainant and a regulated activity, we will:
- explain that the complainant must refer the matter to the ombudsman within six months of the date of this letter or the right to use this service is lost
A root cause analysis will be undertaken by the firm in the case of any complaint and this will be recorded with the appropriate action having been taken.
Closing a complaint
Where the firm has sent a final response; or where you have indicated in writing acceptance of the firm’s earlier response to confirm that you are satisfied with the findings of the investigations and any resolution
We will consider the complaint closed once we have issued to you our final response letter
Financial Ombudsman Service
If our final response is not acceptable to you then you may be able to refer this matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service – full details regarding the Financial Ombudsman Service will be sent to you as part of our response to your complaint, or at any other time if you ask us to do so.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman.
We undertake to implement promptly any award made in your favour by the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR (Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm and Saturday – 9am to 1pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Contacting the FOS by Telephone
0800 023 4567 - Calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a "fixed line" phone – but charges may apply if you call from a mobile phone
0300 123 9123 - Calls to this number are charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs
These numbers may not be available from outside the UK – so please call the Financial Ombudsman from abroad on +44 20 7964 0500
The Financial Ombudsman will be happy to phone you back, if you're worried about the cost of calling them.
- HAND CRAFTED IN THE UK
- HOME DESIGN 7 DAYS PER WEEK
- INSTALLED BY EXPERTS