For guaranteed quality and exceptional service call us today on 0800 146 786
Your Local Betta Living
Betta Living Stafford is located close to various home improvement stores, giving you the chance to stock up on essential electricals and soft furnishings all in one trip to Madford Retail Park!
One of the quickest ways to get to Madford Retail Park is by car: less than a ten minute drive and only a mile from the centre of Stafford. Those visiting from further afield may want to take the M6 to junction 14, followed by the A34 exit towards Stone/Stafford north. Proceed onto the A5013, taking the roundabout exit onto Greyfriars road / A34 and, finally, turning onto Foregate Street into the retail park.
Local transport links to the Betta Living Stafford Showroom are also available via Stafford railway station, followed by the number 10 bus towards Hanley. Running every twenty minutes, it means your journey to the Stafford store will be a breeze.
5 Things Within 10 Minutes
Stafford has an array of activities on offer to to keep the whole family happy:
- Check out the latest in cycling, camping equipment and motoring accessories at the nearby Halfords store.
- If you’d like to make a day of it, head to Tenpins for some family-fun in the form of tenpin bowling.
- Feeling peckish? Vivere Italian Restaurant is close by, serving up a feast of traditional dishes after your shopping spree.
- Looking for a brand new TV or white goods to add to your re-vamp? Currys is just around the corner!
- Take in the local Stafford history at Ancient High House, a Tudor museum less than five minutes from the Betta Living Stafford showroom.