For guaranteed quality and exceptional service call us today on 0800 146 786
Your Local Betta Living
The Betta Living Hanley Showroom is located in Providence Square, just a stone’s throw from the vibrant town centre. Close to shops such as Richer Sounds and hidden gem, Walkers Farm Shop & Florist, there is no shortage of things to do before and after your visit.
The Showroom can be reached via the A5272, as well as connecting main roads such as Town Road and Birches Head Road. You could also take the A50, incorporating Waterloo Road and Potteries Way.
5 Things Within 10 Minutes
There’s no shortage of things to do in the Hanley area:
- Spend the day at Central Forest Park, a beautiful outdoor space behind the Hanley Showroom that’s perfect for a picnic.
- Head down the road to Walkers Farm Shop & Florist to pick up delicious preserves, homemade cakes and hearty quiches.
- Treat yourself at intu Potteries shopping centre, home to Benefit cosmetics, Pandora and Gourmet Burger Kitchen.
- Hop on a bus for a five minute journey to the captivating Potteries Museum & Art Gallery.
- Drop by NOM restaurant and bar for a bite of diner-style deliciousness.