Past projects near you in Chester
For guaranteed quality and exceptional service call us today on 0800 146 786
Your Local Betta Living
The Chester showroom, in Chester Trade Park, is a great location surrounded by several other home improvement, clothing and food shops, with big brand names like Aldi, TK Maxx and Wickes amongst them.
Less than a ten minute drive from Chester rail station and a seven minute bus ride on the 10 or the 10A bus from central Chester, the Chester Trade Park isn’t hard to reach by public transport.
For those travelling by car from the M56, take the A540 exit towards Chester. Take the first exit on the roundabout onto Parkgate Rd. At the second roundabout, take the third exit, onto the A5480. Finally, take the second exit at the third roundabout onto Deva Link. Continue on towards Bumpers Lane, and the Chester Trade Park is on the right after Topps Tiles.
5 Things Within 10 Minutes
Make a day of it by stopping off at one of the following local attractions:
- Practise your swing at Chester Golf Club, the local pitch and putt.
- Head to nearby Chester Zoo and pay a visit to the elephants, penguins and orangutans.
- Head to Grosvenor Park and admire the beautiful views over the River Dee, or grab a drink at The Boathouse.
- Visit Chester Cathedral and some of the stunning surrounding architecture that tells the story of the town’s rich heritage.
- Fancy some more retail therapy? The nearby Grosvenor Shopping Centre is sure to whet your appetite!