The doors for The Ideal Home Show 2015 open in just under a fortnight, on Friday 20th March, and will remain open until Sunday 6th April 2015.
Following the success of our stand at last year's show, we will once again be exhibiting the latest trends in fitted kitchens and fitted bedrooms (on stand H519) so why not come along and have a chat about your home makeover ideas?
This year's stand design is a closely guarded secret but to whet your appetite why not have a look at the kitchen
s and bedrooms
on our Ideal Home Show stand in 2014.
Also please our competition for the chance to WIN one of five pairs of tickets for the Ideal Home Show, plus one lucky winner will get the VIP treatment with travel and accommodation provided too! Enter before Thursday 12th March 2015 by simply clicking here
The show is fantastic for inspiration for the home, and while there you can also mingle with celebrites* and pick up handy hints and tips on their area of expertise. Whether you need home improvement tips from George, hints on making your money go further from Martin or advice on this season's interior trends from Laurence, make sure you book your tickets and don't miss the opportunity to see the show ambassadors in action!
The current schedule for the celebrity experts* is as follows:
*Celebrity appearances are subject to change in unforseen circumstances.
- George Clarke – Friday 20th, Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd, Friday 27th March and Saturday 4th April
- Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen – Friday 20th March, Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd and Saturday 4th April
- Martin Lewis – Friday 20th, Sunday 22nd, Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th March, Thursday 2nd and Saturday 4th April
- Gregg Wallace – Friday 20th, Sunday 22nd, Wednesday 25th, Sunday 29th March, Thursday 2nd, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Monday 6th April
- Katie Piper – Friday 20th, Saturday 21st March and Friday 3rd April
- Alan Titchmarsh – Friday 20th March
- Suzi Perry - Friday 20th March