Summer is in full swing, and as the sunshine continues to allow us to live more of our lifestyle outdoors here are six ideas for updating your home style, both inside and out, with some summery touches.
1. Add a beautiful summer touch to your bedroom with some freshly picked blooms in a glass or small vase on your bedside.
2. Garden Art is an ideal way to add creative focal points to your garden, add these weatherproof and lightfast canvases to bring stunning floral surroundings to garden patios and terraces this summer and all year round!
3. Our Shaker Kitchen in Ivory and Taupe is bang on trend for a light bright summer kitchen.
4. Switch curtains for light voile window dressings and let the light flood in, a black out blind will achieve the look and avoid early morning waking! A fitted bedroom is great way to minimise bedroom clutter too like our Portafino bedroom design.
5. One of the best parts about summer is fresh flowers as far as the eye can see. Show off your favourite blooms in our picks for some stylish, eye-catching vases.
6. Add soft mellow blues to a bathroom for that summery beach and seaside feel like here in our fresh modern Thyme bathroom design.
Is your home ready for summer? Will you be making any of these additions or what alterations have you made to give your home a summer feel? Tell us what you think on Facebook and Twitter.