Share your vegetarian recipe for the chance to win £750!
Meat-free food needn’t be dull and predictable, and Betta Living want you to prove it during National Vegetarian Week which runs 19-25 May 2014 for a chance to win £750 of gift vouchers. The best vegetarian recipes will also be featured on the Betta Living website during the week.
Betta Living are launching a competition to show that vegetarian food is more than just tofu, nut roasts and quorn dishes. We want to spark your creativity in the kitchen and create a vegetarian recipe that’ll get our judges mouths watering for the chance to win £750 worth of gift vouchers. There’s also one runner up prize of £250 worth of vouchers to be won!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a vegetarian recipe pro or if you’ve never cooked a meat-free dish before – get your thinking cap on and come up with a vegetable concoction that’ll excite the taste-buds! Just imagine all the culinary delights you could get your hands on with £750 to spend!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply write a blog post containing your recipe. Be sure to mention the Betta Living competition in your post, too. To let us know you’ve entered, email email@example.com including the web address of your blog post and tag your post with #BettaRecipe.
If your kitchen is dull and uninspiring make sure you check out our fantastic fitted kitchen ranges.
Betta Living – Competition T&Cs
1. This free competition is open to UK bloggers aged 16 years or over, excluding employees of Betta Living.
2. To enter the competition, bloggers must write a blog post about their favourite vegetarian recipe, mentioning the competition in their blog post to inform readers of the details of the competition. They must notify Betta Living of their entry via email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org and use #BettaRecipe in your post / tweets.
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. The last date for receipt of entries is Midday on Wednesday 14th May 2014.
5. All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined in point 2 which are received by Midday on Wednesday 14th May 2014 will be entered into the competition. The winner will be chosen by three independent bloggers. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There are two prizes available; the winner will receive a prize of £750 in gift vouchers for any of the specified retailers, while one runner up will receive a prize of £250 in gift vouchers for any of the specified retailers.
The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. Information on how to claim will be given when the successful entrant is notified of their win. Winners will be contacted following the result announcement to find out which single retailer they would like vouchers for.
7. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter.
The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the end date of the competition and will be required to provide their postal address before the prize can be delivered.
Email is not a secure method of transfer, so providing your address by email will be at your own risk.
The winner will have the option to provide their postal address by phone.
8. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner by 5pm on Thursday 22nd May, then a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
9. The winner should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
The prize will be delivered to mainland UK, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland only.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media, within our magazine or within promotional emails. You agree that the recipe blog post and associated imagery may also be used for promotional purposes.
15. Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
16. Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the competition. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The competition and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
17. Winning gift vouchers available for the following stores:
- Harvey Nichols
- House of Fraser
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- Toys R Us
PROMOTER: Betta Living, Dean House, Suthers Street. Werneth, Oldham. OL9 7TH