Pin to win £500 worth of accessories for your home from Betta Living!
We've launched our first Pinterest competition called 'Dream Bedroom'.
You're invited to create an inspiring Pinterest pinboard of your dream bedroom - showing images of the colour, style, furniture, lighting and accessories that you would choose to create the bedroom of your dreams. We're talking all sorts of images from neutral to bright colours, natural to gloss finishes, whatever it is that shows off your personal style when it comes to bedroom interiors - it's time to get creative and get pinning!
And if you haven't used Pinterest before - it's easy to set up and to use, so now's surely the time to join.
Full details are below and to enter simply go to our competition pin here.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. To enter you must: (a) follow Betta Living on Pinterest, (b) Create a board and name it “Betta Living Dream Bedroom” (c) Repin your five favourite products from our board onto your new Betta Living Dream Bedroom board. (d) Comment on the original promotion pin with a link to your Betta Living Dream Bedroom board.
But that's it - it's as simple as that!
2. Competition runs between 28th October 2013 to 11.59pm 10th January 2014 inclusive.
3. Competition and prize draws are open to all residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Betta Living, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
4. There will be 1 winner who will recieve a £500 voucher to spend on Betta Living's online accessories store. No cash alternative available. The terms of the voucher's use will be detailed on issue. The winner will be chosen at random by 17th January 2014. The winner will receive their code by email within 21 working days of confiming their acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not confirm acceptance within 14 days, the prize will be offered to the next randomly picked entrant.
5. All entries become the property of Betta Living. Betta Living reserves the right to withdraw the competition, terminate the competition or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
6. No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
7. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter is Betta Living,
9. The decision of the promoter is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By submitting your contact details in connection with your winning repined item, you agree that Betta Living may use your details to contact you about your prize. By entering this competition, you also agree that your repined items may be used for future promotional purposes including social channels, online, literature and press activity as well as on the website and blog of www.bettaliving.co.uk.
11. The winner's details, names and county of residence will be available from the promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
This competition has been shared with the following competition sites: http://www.compretweet.co.uk