We will be putting the kettle on, and using all our boiling water taps, in a very big way this weekend with thousands of others raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support for their World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
All Betta Living showroom kitchens will be hosting a weekend of fundraising to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. All 23 of our showrooms will be serving coffee and cake from 9.30am on Friday 27th September – Sunday 29th September to give everyone visiting the stores over the weekend the chance to get involved in activity and make a donation.
Stores taking part include:
- Newcastle – North Tyne Industrial Estate
- Teesside Portrack Lane – Portrack Lane Retail Park
- Gateshead Team Valley – Team Valley Retail Park
- Sheffield – Meadowhall Retail Park
- Rotherham – Stadium Court, Barbot Hall Industrial Estate
- Stockport – Wellington Road
- Warrington – Gemini Trade Park
- Blackpool – Canberra Court, Amy Johnson Way
- Chester – Chester Trade Park
- Bromborough – Croft Trade Park
- Nantwich – Nantwich Trade Park
- Hanley – Providence Square
- Stafford – Madford Retail Park
- Nottingham – Castle Marina Retail Park
- Cannock – Voyager Drive, Orbital Retail Park
- Tamworth – Ninian Park, Ninian Way
- Thurrock – Cliffside Trade Park
- Reading – Headley Road, East Woodley
- Trafford Centre – Barton Square, The Trafford Centre
- Deansgate – Deansgate, Manchester
- Lakeside – Lakeside Retail Park
- Betta Living Clearance Store – Featherstall Road, Charles Street
For opening times for each store please visit www.bettaliving.co.uk
Betta Living is boosting its support for Macmillan by stretching the caffeine filled fun over the whole weekend. It’s the first year Betta Living has hosted fundraising activity for Macmillan and all stores are aiming to help the cancer charity smash last year’s fundraising total of £15 million.
Barry Rourke from Betta Living said: “Macmillan is a fantastic charity and we’re thrilled to be able to raise money and take part this year. All of our stores are gearing up for a weekend of coffee and cake!”
The national event, now in its 23rd year will see businesses and individuals throughout the UK come together for the charity and improve the lives of people affected by cancer.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more updates and photo's from the weekends events and raising money for the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.