It's that time of year when 'love is in the air' and we take time to reflect about what we adore…. which is plenty here at Betta Living HQ because we're lucky to be surrounded by such gorgeous furniture and homewares.
So we tasked the design and buying team to pick out their favourite items available in our online accessories store for form our 'Lust List' for Valentine's Day.
Five Homewares We Can't Resist
1. Malborough Chair in soft brown leather - a gorgeous addition to any room, from the bedroom to dining kitchen. It's the perfect piece on which sit and reflect on what you love about life. £500
2. This "Love" cushion from the Kirstie Allsopp Cordelia range is simply adorable. 30x50cm navy feather filled cushion, £23.95
3. Another object of desire for us is this driftwood table, perfect if you love the sea and want to bring the outdoors in, or if you're styling your room in the nautical home trend that's a really hot look for 2013.
4. She's one of the nation's sweethearts and her bedding range is loveable too. Kylie Minogue bedding ranges start from around £14.
5. Sexy stools can really set off a kitchen. We used these Moderna stools, at £63.95, when we styled our Washington kitchen range for a photoshoot. Sit and wine and dine your loved one around the island unit in comfort for hours.
Happy Valentine's Day!