Top Tips On How To Enjoy A
Great British BBQ In Your Kitchen
It's one of the highlights of a Great British summer, but with
the weather threatening to be more washout than heatwave this year,
the traditional barbie season is coming under threat.
And a poll by kitchen retailer Betta Living reveals that 96% of
us have had a BBQ party rained off and that 78% of us always opt to
sizzle our sausages in the kitchen rather than cancelling our plans
and dishing up a different delicacy*.
So Betta Living has devised the following helpful tips on how to
pull off a successful BBQ this summer - come rain or shine!
Top Tips for the Perfect Indoor BBQ
- Open patio or kitchen doors to create that alfresco feel
- Use plastic plates and glasses despite being indoors to retain
that BBQ feel
- Make sure you've got plenty of space for everyone - it might be
okay to have 20 people in the garden but ensure your guests can
comfortably fit in the kitchen or lounge too
- Bring your garden furniture indoors and on hand for a quick
dash back outside. You can always cook indoors but eat outside if
the rain suddenly stops
- Keep the dress code summery - you will be indoors so don't need
to wrap up!
- Make sure you're ipod is ready to go. Good music is the most
important ingredient to any party - indoors or out!
There are plenty of great quality indoor BBQs and grills that
you can get hold of such as this Baumatic BBQ grill available from
Betta Living for £352.